Friday, August 26, 2011

Disney May Have Said It Best

I am a strange creature. I am both spontaneous and cautious, both creative and unsure. I am a different person at night than I am when the rest of the world is awake.

Dualities are beautiful though, aren't they? They're interesting, contrasting, dramatic. Which all makes them very fun.

The point and purpose of this place is all sorts of things. Art, photography, fashion, poetry, writing, DIY projects, and probably quite a few pictures of kittens. That's because I consist of all of these things. I'm everything and nothing in the world, and I want to share this madness with someone else. Because even more beautiful than duality in this world is community, places where people come together and feel something similar.

I've never met you, but I'm very glad you're here. 

And in the words of Walt Disney, "Welcome to this happy place. Welcome."


No comments:

Post a Comment