Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Comes in Golden Rays


Apparently, when life turns hectic, my blog is the first thing to go. School and roadtrips and general business, and then the lack of desire to do anything but lie in bed and read took over my life for awhile. Not to mention that Alex and I are buying a house, and the Memorial Day Weekend rafting trip I was in charge of. Anyway, I'll try not to let that happen again. I'm happiest when I'm blogging, it seems.

The weather here has been beautiful, but too warm for my tastes. I want to be creative, but how do you dress creatively when a mini-dress is too warm to wear? I'll have to figure out this summer thing if I don't want my posts to be stale.



In the meantime, I can show off my new ASOS dress that's really only appropriate for summertime wear. I've never worn anything so short. But part of being creative is being adventurous, right? So here's a call to adventure.


Outfit details: 
Dress: ASOS (similar)
Sunglasses: Claire's
Bird Necklace: Frockstock
Belt: Vintage
Sandals: No idea, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment