Friday, February 17, 2012

The Gray Days of Winter


It seems that everywhere but where I live, winter took a vacation this year. In the wilds of the Great Michigan North, that's just not the case. Though you can't see it in these pictures, there's still inches of snow on the ground. And perhaps you can't tell from the way I huddle into myself, but it's a very cold, overcast day. Everyone else seems to be making their way towards spring though, so in my jealousy, I put on a very not weather appropriate dress and jacket. I can't help it. The gray days of winter are the worst. I tried so hard, but I just couldn't put down my warm and cozy scarf once I took my coat off. Taking my own pictures means a lot of running back and forth, and even that wasn't enough to keep me warm. At least the scarf is one of my favorites.



Outfit Details:
Coat: Vintage (Thrifted)
Teal Scarf: Thrifted
Polka Dot Dress: Ruche
Belt: Ruche
Argyle Tights: A Christmas gift, but I assume Target
Faux Pearl Necklace: Target
Suede Heels: Vintage Michael Kors (Thrifted - an awesome find, I can't wait to showcase them better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment