Saturday, October 1, 2011

Study Break



My week has been so hectic. I just don't know how else to describe it. Two very important exams, more homework than I have desk space for, and to top it off, I've finally started my new job! So far, I've been working full-time hours, which doesn't work at all for me with how much school is on my plate.

That's why, on the day of my exam, I had no take a break from studying to enjoy the sunshine for a moment. It was such a beautiful day! I took to opportunity to pretend that the sun was shining in an Indian Summer style, so I wore a soft rayon shirt and paired it with a light, airy skirt.

I realized after getting dressed that it was a little chilly for such wear. So I grabbed my favorite cardigan to enjoy the light a little longer before getting back to work.

Oh, and I was stumbled upon by the herd of deer who live in the woods by my house. They are so friendly here. Hello lovely deer!


Outfit details:
Blue Boyfriend Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Teal Rayon Top: (thrifted)
Belt: (thrifted)
Blue Printed Skirt: American Eagle (thrifted)
Mary Jane Flats: Payless

1 comment:

  1. darling style....:-)) Emily of EL Vintage

    PS- I hope you come follow us. x

    ReplyDelete